How to Get Rid of Premature Gray Hair
- Another similar solution involves heating a handful of curry leaves in a tablespoon of coconut oil until they turn black. Cool and strain this oil, and use it as a hair tonic to retard premature graying of hair. In addition, include curry leaves in your diet and drink Indian gooseberry juice. Curry leaves are particularly rich in B vitamins that help restore your natural hair color.
- Like curry leaves, pieces of ridge gourd (torai) can also be cooked in coconut oil and the resulting solution can be used as an effective hair oil to cure this problem. Plus, it helps maintain healthy and shiny hair. Moreover, coconut oil can be combined with lemon juice to reduce premature gray hair and heal dandruff.
- It is believed that regular intake of a teaspoon of grated ginger soaked in honey works as a useful home remedy to eliminate the problem of premature gray hair.
Tips to Prevent Premature Grey Hair
- It has been found that smokers are four times more likely to have gray hair than non-smokers. So, kick this nasty habit before it ruins your health as well as beauty.
- Vitamin deficiencies such as vitamin B complex, iron, copper, and folic acid deficiencies can contribute in causing premature graying of hair. So, take a healthy diet with special emphasis on milk, soy products, carrots, and a variety of vegetables like carrots, spinach, broccoli, etc.
Dos and Don’ts
|Do take good care of your hair, especially if you are using hair coloring products.||Do not use hair products containing harsh chemicals.|
|Do use a conditioning hair mask at least once a month to maintain healthy and well-moisturized hair.||Do not let elevated stress levels hamper your hair growth and turn your lustrous locks gray. So, try some relaxation techniques and learn to manage stress efficiently.|
← Previous Story How to Get Rid of Rashes